Google Creative Lab.
Australian in New York.
I've made things with:
I've made things for:
Tiffany & Co
• I grew up in Adelaide, Australia
• I sleep talk
• I paid for university by washing cars for three years
• I spent two years in London, UK, left to make films and design products
• I make an annual radio show for my (future) children
• I spent two years in Treviso, Italy, without speaking any Italian
• I time-lapsed my lunch for a year
• I think creatives need a width of experience, not just depth — here's a table
• I ride a bike (almost) every day
Elliott Burford is an Australian designer and art director.
At the Google Creative Lab in New York, Elliott works on visualizing products that people want to use, and engineers want to make. Previously at R/GA New York, he designed key experiences for global brands including Audible, Nike, Samsung, Tiffany & Co and YouTube.
Prior to moving stateside, Elliott spent two years in Italy at Fabrica, producing illustration, objects and film for commercial ventures, non-profit organizations and exhibitions.